Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sparky's Holiday Weekend

Hey you guys, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I did -- not that anyone offered me any turkey! But we had company and it's always fun to have new people to jump on and to pet me.

So this post was supposed to be "Cool People That Went to the Art Crawl," but apparently not that many cool people went to the Art Crawl. Or at least not many of 'em e mailed me their picture with the painting of me. I do have two to share, thanks to C, and then I'll just have to wing it for the rest of the post. Not a problem! I'm a guy who thinks on his four feet! I'll just tell ya what's going on with me today!

So besides M, this is probably the coolest guy at the Art Crawl! You probably know Daddy Dawg himself, John Runnels! (If ya don't, ya weren't payin' attention to my last post!)

And, here's my little sweetie Ann Marie, the coolest female at the Art Crawl besides C! Well, that's it for the cool people at the Art Crawl! Let's get on to what's up with me!

I didn't have a big day planned today. Tomorrow I have flyball practice, but today I'm just workin' on a few projects around the house. This is a big gourd that Martin bought and put on the front porch, with another gourd and a pumpkin, for some kinda "holiday decor." Huh? I don't get it. But I did discover last week, when I ate the other one, that gourds are pretty tasty! Nothing you'd want to eat too quickly -- it lasted me about a week -- and now I'm workin' on the second one.

Here's a closer look. Not bad! I'm thinkin' of goin' vegan. But don't tell the vegans about that bone behind the gourd!

Here's somethin' else I'm workin' on -- my latest stick pile. I love sticks! I like to chase 'em; chew 'em; collect' em. I like to make piles outside the kitchen door. Seems like whenever I get a good pile goin', the whole pile disappears and I hafta start all over again. I don't mind -- I enjoy the work!

Oh well, now here's something that caught me by surprise and made my day! M went to Petco and bought me a new squeaky!!! This one's a rabbit!

I could hardly wait to grab it but I was expected to show my good manners.

But finally it was mine, all mine!

I'll share with anyone who's willing to play tug-a-war, my favorite game!

Then it's time to take it to my chewing platform and get to work on removing the squeakers. I told ya before, I love the squeaking! But I have an irresistible urge to rip them out of there as soon as I can! I may be a little obsessive...

So this cat Llano thinks my chewing platform is called a "cat's scratching post." She's delusional! Look at her -- she's eaten up with jealousy over my new squeaky!

So that's what's up with me! Thanksgiving weekend is a great time to have fun with your friends or family, so woof woof to you and yours!
XXX Sparky

2 comments:

  1. i missed this one how is that possible?
    well sparky...life just keeps getting better for you thats what i think. you are clearly superior to the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Paula, if ya missed my post you're just not spendin' enough time online! Thanks for your comment, and the astute observation that I am clearly superior to the cat! Seems obvious to me! Ciao! XXX S

    ReplyDelete