Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sparky Spin


Hey everyone, Happy New Year! Long-time-no-hear-from-me, right? Today one of my fans (Hi Pat!) asked C if my paw was broken -- bwahahaha! Get it? Cause I hadn't written a post lately? Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I ain't much of a typist! I provide the content, not the manual labor!

So here's me and my friend LJ! He's such a cool guy, and a great flyball dog! But, more about him at a later date!


When you last saw me I was all proud of the new Santa that Charlene gave me for Christmas!


Here's how he looks now! I still love him!

I've been through lotsa squeakies! Before Santa I had several Squeaky Squirrels, a Squeaky Raccoon, and a Squeaky Fox, and then I got this new Squeaky Rabbit. Nothin' like a new squeaky!


My favorite game with a squeaky or anything else is tug-a-war. I'm ready anytime I can talk someone into grabbin' the other end!


It's kinda hard on the squeaky though...


Now my latest is Squeaky Skunk. He's a cool dude -- black and white are my favorite colors!


I had to sit and stay before I got him. Not sure why, but no problema!


I wouldn't wantcha to think that I'm a high-maintenance dog with expensive tastes! Sure, I love my squeakies, but some of the best toys are free! You mighta heard about the cold weather we had, and I sure do love ice from out of a birdbath!


And, in case you didn't know, one of the best toys is an empty plastic water bottle. There's a lot you can do with one of those! You can fetch it, or play keep-away with it, or settle down and chew on it.


I borrow one from the barn any chance I get! You oughta try one!


Just make sure no one tries to take it away from you!

Another free thing I have to play with is my tail. Watch this!

See ya soon! Woof woof!

7 comments:

  1. Yep! old milk jugs are the best! My dogs when younger went through a lot of those.

    Karen
    www.ClayLickCreekPottery.com
    www.ClayLickCreekPottery.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sparky spin ..new dance :)
    a little dizzying. but hey if you can stand it more power to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tends to favor counter-clockwise...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparky: What have C and M been feeding you to make you run so fast? You made me dizzy watching you chase your tail. Good thing your tail isn't real short. Keep playing and having fun. Poie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hateful tail! Just won't be still!
    What a great to run in, Sparky.
    Glad to see you back writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand Sparky's frustration. I have been chasing my tail my entire adult life, but haven't been able to find it. No matter how hard I try.

    I even ask Marsha, "Where's my tail?" She just responds, "Get it Dan. Get it moron. You can do it."

    I'm sensing a disconnect in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks everyone for commenting! I dunno Dan...I think you might be overthinking stuff!

    ReplyDelete