Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sparky Exposed

I've been kinda depressed...


There's something I need to tell you.



But I'm kinda ashamed.


I just need to come right out and tell you...


...I HAVE RINGWORM!



Before you get all grossed out, it's not THAT big a deal. For one thing, ringworm is NOT a worm -- no worms on me, dude! It's a fungus, ya know, like, "there's a fungus among us?" It's among us all right, right on my head. So, I went to see Dr. Pat and she did a culture. We haven't gotten the results yet but I guess everyone thinks it's ringworm anyway. So twice a day I have to allow an application of some ointment, along with lots of pitying looks at my third eye.

C asked Dr. Pat "What about the cats?" and Dr. Pat said they could get it and then asked "do they rub up against him?" I thought it was kinda rude of C to laugh so hard at that, and then say "no, they hate him!" Wow...they HATE me? What's that about? I don't wanna say that it'd serve 'em right if they did get ringworm, but...
well ya know...just sayin'.


One of the worst things about ringworm is that I'm getting 75% less petting since the vet trip, and the amount of hand-washing that is going on around here is ridiculous!


The very worst thing about ringworm is that I'm supposed to start flyball practice on the 11th, and if I'm still ringwormy, I can't go!
That bites! I could use some virtual love right about now!


Woof woof!





1 comment:

  1. oh sparky...you poor thing. you still have a sense of humor and hopefully you get rid of the fungus in time for fly ball!

    ReplyDelete