Sunday, May 1, 2011

No Time to Blog!


Hey you guys, wassup? I'm just chillin' on the berm, chewin' on a stick. (Or at least I was the day this picture was taken!) How do you like my Tedd Pettibon sculpture? Yes, I know a bit about art -- can't help soaking that up around here!

I wanna try and write a blog every two weeks, because I know everyone is dying to read more about me and my fascinating canine life. But man, it's hard to find the time -- I have so much else goin' on! And coordinating my schedule with C's so she can do the typing is really a beyatch! So...this won't be my most worthy post ever but I did want to share a few pics and also a short video.



I like this picture of me that M took from upstairs in the barn. Just call me "Stretch!"




A lotta people say Zara and I don't look like we're related. As I explained last time, we probably had different dads. But I think there's a definite family resemblance, don't you?
















So here's a little video of us outside the garden gate. (You might want to make sure your sound is turned OFF so you don't hear C sounding demented.) C didn't want us to come in just then -- something about "releasing butterflies." (You can read about it on her blog if you're curious. www.balancepose.blogspot.com I couldn't care less about a butterfly but Zara does like to jump in the air and catch them.) I got news for C -- I can get in the gate whether it's open or closed, but Zara doesn't know how so I just hung out with her.






So if you like my blog, why doncha break down and become a follower? You need a Google account -- no biggie! All you need is an e mail address and you can easily create an account. I KNOW you have an e mail address -- I have one, and I'm a dog!






Until next time, love ya, woof woof! Stretch (aka Sparky)

3 comments:

  1. Zara will know all of Sparky's tricks before too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...maybe not ALL. Frankly, I'm a little smarter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said before Sparky. You're the man. xxx pokie

    ReplyDelete