Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's too hot!!!

Man, is it HOT or what? And it's only June, and not a drop of rain for weeks. I don't know about you, but I been doin' a search for my inner self, and what I found was an inside dog.









When we're outside, all me 'n Zara really wanna do is just lay around.





It's not a good time for ball-chasin' or hurdle-jumpin', and my flyball skills are gettin' rusty!








Sometimes even when we're out for a walk, I just feel like takin' a breather. It's hot!









If ya do go out for a walk, go early in the day, and make sure ya stay hydrated like Zara!








Luckily we have a pond for coolin' off. Although the pond gets smaller and smaller everyday!





Think I'll go swimmin' right now! Nothin' like a quick dip in the good ol' summertime!





It's very refreshing -- you oughta try it! I don't have a problem with the fish, turtles, frogs, and snakes! They gotta stay cool too!





But, if I'm not in the pond...I like to be in the house. There's actually a lot of stuff you can do inside, like take a nap. I like my naps air-conditioned!









Harassing the cats is fun everyday!





But ya know, sometimes I like to just lie down and think. Kinda ponder the state of the world, and whatever. Just feel the cool tile floor, and be in the moment. I'm a be here now kinda dude!






Bird-watching is excellent on a hot afternoon! We have bird feeders and a birdbath right outside this window.




Me 'n Zara like to keep track of comings and goings in the yard no matter who it is.









Someday I'm gonna get that squirrel!!!






Here's the most fun on a hot day! Tug a war with a twist! Just lie there, hold on, and let the human do all the work!





Eveyone be safe -- woof woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment