Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hi, I'm Sparky!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

I've been looking at some other blogs online, and I thought, "Wow! How boring! I know I could do better -- I think I'll write a blog!" C agreed to be my typist; it drives me crazy when my nails slip on the keys.

My blog is going to be full of things I like, with lots of pictures. I'm not going to blab on and on about my deep insights. That doesn't mean I'm not insightful -- I'm actually incredibly smart. But, I'm more a man of action than words. Frankly, I'm not that verbal, although I'm definitely into some late night barking.

Here's a picture of something I like -- where I live. I'm in charge of six acres, and I make sure nothing goes on that I don't know about. Hey, did I mention that I'm half border collie? I got my smarts and my markings from my Dad, and my sleek short hair from my Mom.

I like surveying my property from upstairs in the barn. A nice bird's eye view, and nothing gets past me!

Here's something else I like -- Squeaky! This is actually the fourth Squeaky Squirrel that I've had...Squeaky is not very indestructible. This picture of Squeaky the 4th was taken a few days ago; now he's in two pieces. I'm not sure how that happened. I like the tail end the best -- it's the part that still squeaks. I just love to walk around the house with that in my mouth, squeaking and squeaking and squeaking -- it's great!

Squeaky reminds me of those maddening creatures outside -- they move a lot faster than Squeaky. I can't think of anything I would rather catch than one of them!!! They've been taunting me for months and someday one of them is going to pay!

Here's something else I love -- tug-of-war! I'll play it anywhere, anytime, with anything or anyone. I'll use a rope, or my leash, or Squeaky, or anything. This picture shows that I can win lying down!


Thanks for reading, and by the way, I love comments and followers!! Check back in a couple of days -- I've got a lot going on!

6 comments:

  1. when i woke up and saw this blog i just laughed and laughed and laughed. this is going to be a HIT. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your vote of confidence Paula! Come over anytime...I'll only jump on you once -- promise! Woof woof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sparky: My name is Pokie Elizabeth and I live in dog heaven. I am sure you will end up here with me. You'll love it here. It's "Heavenly". You'll find me in the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh to be Sparky! I am so jealous! What a life....jumping and playing all day!!! Please keep the blogs coming! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pokie Elizabeth! It's nice to ...er...meet ya! I certainly hope I'll end up there with you -- just not too soon! I gotta lot to do first! In the meantime, have a doggone good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cogle -- I know you're really Charlene! I've jumped on you a few too many times to not recognize all those exclamation points!!! I'll keep the blogs comin' babe -- just for you!

    ReplyDelete